Search

5/18/17

Favorites From The One Room Challenge | Spring 2017



Thanks to House Beautiful for rounding up all of the One Room Challenge final reveals in one easy to read article. And, thanks to decent wifi on the flight home from California on Monday, I happily made my way through all of these beautiful rooms. Having participated in three One Room Challenges (see my kitchen here, my guest bathroom here and my laundry room here) I can really appreciate the amount of hard work that goes into these spaces and the blog posts involved for each week as well!

Today I've rounded up the rooms that are inspiring me the most from this latest crop of designers and bloggers. I still have a few projects left in our home and I know I'll be turning to these spaces for ideas and motivation.

Which ones were your favorites?











2 comments:

  1. I still haven't had time to go through all the posts from the ORC but the ones I have seen are gorgeous and the Pink Pagoda one blows me away! Stunning!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved